From sweet to savory, we’ve drizzled Coconut white balsamic on roasted pineapple for an ice cream topping, splashed it on quinoa, and even mixed it into cocktails. Natural coconut extract blended with our high quality white balsamic base give this vinegar a sweet, distinct flavor that is truly reminiscent of fresh shaved coconut. The creamy and velvety texture of this vinegar is brightened by a slightly tangy finish. Excellent when combined with Toasted Sesame Seed oil to marinate swordfish, but it is just as good when used to make coconut panna cotta.
Olive Oil Pairings: Cilantro and Red Onion, Roasted Walnut, Medium EVOO, Toasted Sesame Seed, Garlic, Cayenne, Italian Lemon, Chipotle, Persian Lime
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Quinoa, Rice, Chicken, Shrimp, Fish, Sweet Treats, Drinks
- Sauté shrimp in any of Seasons spicy olive oils and finish with a generous drizzle of Coconut balsamic and serve over rice or mixed greens.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and use to marinate chicken or to dress quinoa.
- Add to Champagne for a unique twist on the classic Mimosa.
- Drizzle over grilled or roasted pineapple chunks and top Greek yogurt, ice cream or gelato.
- Combine with Mango fruit vinegar, white rum, seltzer and fresh lime juice for a fantastic drink.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.