Italian raspberry purée and our rich Traditional Style balsamic base are blended together to create a vinegar that is rich and velvety with delicate notes of Italian raspberries. Unlike many flavoured dark balsamic vinegars, the raspberry balsamic condimento is both delicate and fruity, lending itself well to traditional vinaigrettes, cheese plates and marinades. Our customers love this vinegar with Blood Orange olive oil for a fruity, rich vinaigrette.
Olive Oil Pairings: Blood Orange, Roasted Walnut, Italian Lemon, Basil, Toasted Sesame
Seed, Butternut Squash Seed, Persian Lime, Roasted Walnut, Delicate Super Premium EVOO
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Leafy Greens, Berries, Stone Fruit, Cheese, Pastries, Creamy Desserts and Shrubs
● Reduce to make a glaze, add dried oregano, grape jelly and black pepper
● Combine with Basil olive oil and drizzle over baby greens with goat cheese and toasted pecans
● Reduce and combine with Blood Orange olive oil and Dijon mustard for a fantastic pork
chop or pork tenderloin glaze
● Reduce and use as a syrup on pancakes, waffles and French toast
● Drizzle over Greek yogurt and sprinkle with slivered almonds
● Combine with Herbs de Provence olive oil and brush over fruit skewers before grilling.
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Notes: Expect sediment to settle. Product stays homogenized without agitation. No
flavourings are added so expect less “sensation” on the nose.
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 months
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.