This incredible all-natural peperoncino garlic agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives, peppers, and garlic simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This process allows for the essential oils from the peppers and garlic to harmonize with the oil from Coratina olives (which lend a hand in the heat behind this oil!). The producer hand harvests olives from their grove in Andria, near the Adriatic coast.
A perfect harmony of hot red peppers and Italian garlic! The flavour has the heat that you all have been asking for; an immediate zing of hot pepper that builds and lingers, with a pleasant but not too intense garlic flavour.
Vinegar Pairings: Bourbon Maple, Blackberry Ginger, Chocolate, Espresso, Coconut, Honey Ginger, Sicilian Lemon
Ideas for Use:
- Use to sauté, grill, or roast vegetables, especially cauliflower steaks.
- Use with any suggested Seasons balsamic for a great marinade.
- Use in your favorite Cajun/Creole dishes – especially delicious with Jambalaya.
- Combine with Mango, Coconut, Honey, or Pineapple balsamic for an extra spicy and sweet dressing.
- Add to anything you wish to infuse with heat and spiciness.
- Drizzle over a creamy soup for added depth.
- Marinades for Pork, Beef, Chicken, Seafood
- Cruciferous Vegetables
- Gazpacho or Soup
- Tomato Based Sauces
- Roasted Potatoes
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.