We like Peach white balsamic in salad dressings, marinades, chutneys and in sweet glazes on smoky barbecue. Our true-to-fruit Peach balsamic epitomizes the flavours of freshly picked, ripe peaches immersed in the highest quality white balsamic. A flavour explosion of fruity and sweet sensations coupled with floral overtones and just a touch of acidity, it can be used in numerous applications. Its bold, ripe peach taste and balanced sweetness most definitely completes our lineup of delicious stone fruit vinegars. Complex, tangy and fruity this is a staff and customer all-time favourite.
Olive Oil Pairings: Italian Lemon, Basil, Medium Premium EVOO, Mexican Spice, Herbes de Provence, Garlic, Cayenne, Persian Lime, Toasted Sesame Seed
COMPLEMENTS: Marinades for Pork, Poultry, & Lamb, Vinaigrettes, BBQ Sauces, Summer Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Sweet Treats, Creamy Desserts, Fresh Fruit, Drinks
- Combine with your favourite olive oil and some Dijon mustard to make a delectable salad vinaigrette.
- Combine with Basil olive oil and dress a Peach Caprese salad.
- Combine with Cayenne olive oil, then simmer to reduce and use to glaze grilled chicken.
- Reduce with fresh thyme and peach slices and use as a topping for seared or grilled pork chops or shrimp.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and use as a marinade for lamb chops or pork tenderloin.
- Use in lieu of lemon juice in homemade peach crisp or pie filling.
- Add it to your next batch of homemade peach preserve.
- For the most decadent peach shortcakes, use it to macerate peach slices.
- Add a splash in sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.