You can practically taste the sweet, savoury, and herbaceous flavours of a delightful herb bouquet just by smelling this balsamic. Dried Neapolitan herbs playfully mingle with our bright, fruity, and complex Traditional 18 Year Style Balsamic base. It boasts the versatility to go from vinaigrettes for simple salads to marinades for meats and vegetables, to homemade chutneys for cheese and salumi plates, to tangy dessert sauces drizzled over poached pears. The essence of sunny Naples runs through and through, making it perfect for countless dishes.
Olive Oil Pairings: Any of our Robust EVOO, Italian Lemon, Roasted Garlic, Tuscan Herb, Milanese Gremolata
- Serve it with Serrano Ham or other cured meats.
- Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lamb, pork tenderloin, or roasted chicken.
- Combine with any of our citrus infused olive oils to make delicious vinaigrettes for pasta salads.
- Blend with a spicy olive oil to brush over lamb or vegetable kabobs before grilling.
- Combine with Rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for perfect grilled chicken.
- Drizzle over roasted butternut squash on crostini.
- Drizzle over bruschetta.
- Use to finish oven roasted tomatoes, eggplant, or zucchini.
- Drizzle over avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
- Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lemon pound cake.
- Drizzle over fresh strawberries.
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.