The quintessential North African condiment, harissa is a fragrant warm and spicy chili pepper paste. Most harissa recipes call for a variety of roasted red and green chili peppers, garlic, coriander, caraway, saffron, mint and olive oil. The warm and inviting aromas of this delicious condiment blend superbly with our harissa infused olive oil. It is the perfect olive oil for lamb, chicken and fish or shellfish marinades, but it is equally delicious as a finishing oil for legumes, stews and grains.
VINEGAR Pairings: Chocolate, Mango, Piedmont Honey, Peach, Pepper & Honey, Italian Espresso, Balsamico Bianco
Complements: Chicken Tagine, Lamb Stew, Grilled Vegetables, Spicy Grain Salads, Hummus
- Combine with any of the suggested vinegar pairings to marinate beef, lamb, chicken, vegetable or shrimp before grilling.
- Combine with Mango or Pepper & Honey for a spicy, sweet and savory dressing.
- Drizzle over scrambled eggs.
- Add to lamb or chicken with fresh peppers before roasting.
- Drizzle over hummus.
- Use to toss couscous, quinoa or farro.
- Drizzle over roasted bell pepper salad
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.