Wonderfully fragrant, bright and delightful, this infused olive oil tastes just like the fresh herb. Its deep, almost anise-like flavour is pleasantly savory. While it is superb for salad dressings, for finishing creamy soups and to flavour your favorite Scandinavian-inspired dishes, we also love Dill infused olive oil in fish, chicken and lamb marinades. However, to really enjoy its flavour in its unadulterated state, be sure to drizzle it over poached salmon or gravlax!
Vinegar Pairings: Traditional 18 Year, Italian Fig, Tuscan Strawberry, Raspberry, Sicilian Lemon, Mango, Cranberry Pear, Watermelon, Pink Grapefruit, Pedro Ximenez, Balsamico Bianco, Pinot Grigio
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Fish, Chicken, and Lamb, Pasta & Grains, Leafy/Winter Greens, Legumes, Summer/Winter Squash, Eggs, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Celery Root, Radishes, Feta Cheese, etc.
- Pair with Watermelon Rosé fruit vinegar to dress a tomato, cucumber and red onion salad. Finish with crumbled feta cheese.
- Use to prepare the most delicious homemade mayonnaise or tartar sauce.
- Drizzle over vegetables before grilling, or use to sauté greens or vegetables.
- Combine with your favourite wine vinegar and some Dijon mustard and use to dress potato salad.
- Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked salmon and crème fraîche or sour cream; sprinkle with chopped chives and dill.
- Drizzle over fluffy omelettes or scrambled eggs.
- Pair with Pedro Ximenez sherry or Oregano vinegar and use to dress farro and chick pea salad.
- Use to poach salmon.
- For a healthy side, drizzle it over baked sweet potatoes
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.