Our Cranberry Pear White vinegar is violet in colour, highlighting the natural cranberry fruit kissed with a small addition of delicate pear purée. The fruity, sour and tangy notes of cranberries paired with the sweetness of the pear purée give this fruit vinegar a distinctive and bright flavour. Mix it with your favourite Premium EVOO to make a delightful vinaigrette for roasted beets or other root vegetables. Use it in your traditional cranberry sauce for an added dimension. Add it to sautéed apples and pears before serving over roasts or mix it with any braised meats. A customer and staff favourite.
Olive Oil Pairings: Roasted Walnut, Garlic, Tuscan Herb, Blood Orange, Rosemary, Persian Lime, Butternut Squash Seed, Basil, Gremolata, Italian Lemon
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Grains, Marinades & Reductions for Lamb, Poultry, & Pork, Root Vegetables, Chutneys, Winter Fruits, Leafy Greens, Drinks, Goat Cheese
- Use to make a delicious cranberry-orange sauce and serve with oven-roasted turkey.
- Reduce and use as a glaze for pork or lamb roasts.
- Add a few tablespoons to your favourite cranberry- apple relish or curried cranberry chutney.
- Combine with Roasted Walnut or Butternut Squash Seed oil to dress your favorite greens.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to dress steamed asparagus, green beans or poached salmon.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and toss it with cooked farro mixed with chopped fresh herbs, chickpeas, dried cranberries and goat cheese.
Acidity: 4% SHELF LIFE: 30 months
NOTES: Expect sediment to settle. Shake before using to homogenize fruit pulp.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.