The rich Sri Lankan toasted cinnamon aroma and the sweet taste of Anjou pear are harmoniously combined to make a savoury and sweet balsamic vinegar. Paired with Blood Orange olive oil, it is ideal for a festive spinach and baby arugula salad topped with slices of fresh pear, toasted pecans and dried cranberries. Try this vinegar as a marinade for pork or poultry. Vanilla ice cream becomes fruity vanilla cinnamon bun pear ice cream with just a drizzle.
Olive Oil Pairings: Blood Orange, Medium EVOO, Roasted Walnut, Butternut Squash Seed, Basil
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Marinades for Slow Cooked or Roasted Pork, Root Vegetables, Leafy / Winter Greens, Winter Squash, Breakfast Pastries, Fruit, Creamy Desserts and Cocktails
● Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a salad dressing on spinach or arugula salad
with fresh berries. Finish with Walnut Oil, mandarin oranges and goat cheese;
● Use in lieu of lemon juice in your favorite apple pie recipe
● Use to poach pears or apples to top salads
● Combine it with a Medium EVOO to roast sweet potato wedges, pumpkin or butternut squash
● Drizzle over yogurt, on ice cream or oatmeal
● Brush over acorn squash halves before roasting
● Whip into Mascarpone cheese for a fantastic dessert topping
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 Months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.