The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup is captured in this exceptionally sweet balsamic condimento. This vinegar has become a brunch favourite and a creative addition to roasting brussels sprouts. For a burst of flavour, pair it with any spicy olive oil, but for a delicate flavour contrast, pair it with a Medium EVOO. A sweet and warm balsamic that is superb on waffles, pork chops, and pancakes. It is also a delicious accompaniment to fruit, Greek yogurt or ice cream.
Olive Oil Pairings: Cayenne, Harissa, Chipotle, Butter, Blood Orange, Butternut Squash, Delicate EVOO
Complements: BBQ Sauces, Reductions, Marinades for Slow Cooked / Roasted / Grilled Pork, Chicken or Salmon, Cruciferous Vegetables, Winter Squash, Pastries and Creamy Desserts
● Drizzle with Roasted Walnut or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles and French toast
● Glaze reduction for bacon slices, chicken, pork
● Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a unique salad dressing
● Add it to the wet ingredients of your favourite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream
cheese to top carrot cake
● Mix with a spicy Dijon mustard to top ham
● Add to baked beans or a homemade barbecue sauce
● Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Notes: We intentionally did not use “real” maple syrup in order to not blow out the calories
counts and sugars
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 Months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.