This delicate Super Premium extra virgin olive oil is kissed by the bright and bold flavour of fresh basil oil extract. The vibrant and complex aroma and flavour of freshly chopped basil leaves are unequivocal. This bestselling olive oil beautifully enhances pasta, Tomato-based soups, grilled vegetables, and soft cheeses. Use it as a base for a vibrant and flavourful arugula or spinach pesto, drizzle it over homemade tomato soup and use it to sauté, grill or roasted vegetables, especially eggplant.
Vinegar Pairings: Traditional 18 Year, Italian Fig, Strawberry, Raspberry, Sicilian Lemon, Mango, Cranberry Pear, Watermelon, Grapefruit, Pepper & Honey, Piedmont Honey, All Wine Vinegars, Balsamico Bianco
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Sauces, Leafy Greens, Marinades for Beef, Poultry, & Seafood, Pasta, Summer Squash, Grains, Artichokes and Vegetables, Pizza, Peas, Omelettes, Carrots, Soft Cheeses, Thai-inspired dishes
- Brush on Italian bread, especially focaccia or ciabatta then grill.
- Drizzle over chopped fresh tomatoes for bruschetta and finish with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic.
- Combine with any of our suggested vinegar pairings for the most delectable vinaigrette or marinade.
- Spread whipped ricotta cheese over a slice of grainy bread and drizzle with Basil olive oil.
- Toss with whole wheat pasta, peas and roasted asparagus.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Use to make basil aioli and use as a condiment with seafood or vegetables, especially artichokes, asparagus and green beans.
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.