Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
$17.00 – $37.00
Our Tuscan Herb infused EVOO is a favourite amongst chefs, staff and customers alike and for good reason! This is the best quality and true to herb flavour olive oil available on the market.
Our Tuscan Herb infused EVOO is a favourite amongst chefs, staff and customers alike and for good reasons. This is the best quality and true to herb flavour olive oil available on the market. The natural herb oil extracts and the slightest hint of fresh garlic have been combined with Super Premium extra virgin olive oil base to create an inspired olive oil of the highest culinary standard. Top notes of dried basil, marjoram, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and crushed red pepper create a flavour explosion that is both balanced and harmonious. This classic olive oil is great for everyday use but especially delicious with grilled vegetables and in a summer pasta salad.
VINEGAR pairings: Traditional 18 Year, Gala Apple, Cranberry Pear, Italian Fig, Black Cherry, Sicilian Lemon, Oregano, Pepper & Honey, All Fruit Vinegars, Wine Vinegars, Rosé
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Marinades, Vegetables, Pasta, Grains, Rice, Sauces, Baked Goods, Eggs
- Use to sauté, roast or grill vegetables or any type of meat.
- Drizzle over spaghetti squash or to finish any butternut squash dish.
- Use to sauté carrots then drizzle with Cranberry Pear balsamic and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Use to toss / finish pasta.
- Use in homemade breads or brush it over sliced rustic bread or fresh pita before grilling.
- Combine with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic or Sicilian Lemon balsamic for a sweet dressing - This is especially delicious to dress radicchio or broccoli rabe.
- Use to make the most delicious olive tapenade.
- Use to confit artichokes and serve as an appetizer.
- Mix with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic and grated Parmigiano Reggiano for bread dipping.
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.
Staff told me that this was their most popular flavoured olive oil. I can see why. I now use it for everything–salads (with traditional balsamic) and scrambled eggs and roasted veggies.
My “Go-To” olive oil for everything! Drizzle on baby potatoes before roasting, not only delicious but the whole house will smell amazing!
Lynda Spence –
This is my favourite EVO. It works with so many things. I pair it with cranberry pear balsamic with a dash of Dijon for the most amazing salad dressing.
Denise Tucker –
Tuscan Herb is definately a favourite and extremely versatile.