Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidant and are extremely rich in beneficial minerals and vitamins. The roasting process brings out a deliciously nutty flavour and gives the extracted oil a beautiful golden colour. The bold and marvelous aroma of our Toasted Sesame Seed Oil is a natural complement to many of our vinegars. Its smooth yet permeable flavour makes it perfect for marinating meats and veggies, but you won’t want to stop there. Combine it with one of our Honey vinegars to glaze seared tofu or to toss sweet potatoes for an amazingly flavorful twist. Regardless of how you choose to combine it, this Toasted Sesame Seed Oil will certainly hit all the right notes: salty, sweet, sour, bitter, and umami.
VINEGAR pairings: Raspberry, Amarena Cherry, Black Currant, Blackberry Ginger, Pomegranate, Green Apple, Plum, Apricot, Peach, ALL Tropical Fruit Vinegars, Sicilian Lemon, Lemongrass Mint, ALL Honey Vinegars
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Noodles: Whole Wheat, Buckwheat, Soba, & Rice, Marinades for Beef, Vegetables, Poultry, Pork, Seafood, & Tofu, Sweet Potatoes, Stir-Frys, Soups
• Combine with Lime olive oil, Passion Fruit or Mango fruit vinegar, minced garlic, grated ginger and some Dijon Mustard to marinate salmon, swordfish or tuna steaks before grilling.
• For a refreshingly delicious salad, combine it with Lemongrass mint and drizzle over thinly sliced cucumbers and radishes; finish with chopped fresh mint.
• Combine with Honey & Ginger white balsamic, Medium Premium EVOO, low-sodium soy sauce and minced garlic for the most flavorful and clean Asian-inspired salad dressing or stir-fry / noodle sauce.
• For an amazingly tasty fusion of Western & Asian flavors, combine Toasted Sesame Seed oil with Piedmont Honey, Medium Premium EVOO, peanut butter, low-sodium soy sauce and your favorite fresh aromatic to dress Asian-style slaw.
• Combine with Plum fruit vinegar to marinate pork chops before grilling or duck before roasting.
• Mix with Blackberry Ginger balsamic and low-sodium soy sauce and reduce- use the reduction to glaze anything from roasted carrots to tofu to turkey meatballs and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.