Our Spanish Rosemary infused olive oil is perfectly balanced: a fresh and fruity Super Premium extra virgin olive oil base is combined with a dash of Rosemary oil to create a harmonious crescendo of rosemary that begins softly and ends with an earthy aromatic kick. Perfect for any meat roast, homemade breads or Mediterranean inspired dishes. Combine it with any balsamic vinegar for a sweet and savoury dressing or marinade. Adding a generous splash just before serving roasted vegetables or pasta makes simple dishes shout with flavour.
VINEGAR pairings: Traditional 18 Year, Black Currant, Pink Grapefruit, Italian Fig, Lavender, Sicilian Lemon, Mango, Plum, Pomegranate, Gala Apple, Green Apple, Watermelon, Raspberry
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Pasta, Couscous, Marinades Lamb, Beef, Pork, & Poultry, Grains, Vegetables, Legumes, Bread Baking
- Use it to roast or grill vegetables.
- Combine with minced garlic to marinate pork, lamb or beef.
- Combine with Lavender balsamic to marinate lamb then roast.
- Mix with any of the suggested vinegar pairings for a great salad dressing; this is especially delicious for grains and couscous.
- Brush on a baguette before toasting. Use to dress tomatoes for bruschetta.
- Use to roast nuts – especially cashews and almonds.
- Brush over fresh sliced pita bread then toast.
- Use in your favorite white bean soup.
- Drizzle over creamy polenta.
- Use in lieu of plain olive oil in your favorite homemade bread recipes. We especially like it in focaccia and ciabatta breads.
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.