Pomegranate is a perpetual favourite; its distinctive flavour and versatility make it ideal for a wide array of foods. The delicate flavour of pomegranate is both tart and sweet, characteristics that perfectly complement the Traditional Style dark balsamic base. This vinegar is sweet and succulent, with a velvety rich mouthfeel that pairs beautifully with Persian Lime olive oil for basting roasted brussel sprouts or with leafy greens. Excellent as a glaze for lamb, it also produces an incredible reduction that is delicious over salmon or when drizzled over fresh fruits.
Olive Oil Pairings: Basil, Persian Lime, Italian Lemon, Blood Orange, Medium EVOO, Roasted Walnut, Toasted Sesame Seed, Harissa, Garlic, Tuscan Herb
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Marinades for Lamb, Duck and Fish, Vegetables, Grains, Leafy Greens, Fresh Fruit, Sweet Treats and Drinks
● Use to caramelize red or cipollini onions
● Combine with Persian Lime, Italian Lemon or Basil olive oils, serve over salad greens
topped with nuts, reggiano cheese and caramelized red onion
● Combine with Basil or Gremolata olive oils to marinate lamb or duck
● Reduce in a saucepan, and drizzle over strawberries or duck
● Mix 4 parts homemade strawberry syrup to 1 part Pomegranate balsamic to make a
fantastic shrub mixer
● Try it in your favourite cranberry relish or marmalade
● Whisk it with Harissa olive oil and drizzle it over oven roasted cherry tomatoes
● Add it to stewed Turkish eggplant or in lieu of wine vinegar in caponata
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.