The Pinot Nero grape variety produces earthy, but elegant rosé wines that are cool, crisp, and dry. The delightful crispness of this wine not only translates seamlessly into a vinegar, but it blends beautifully with pink grapefruit. Bursting with a tangy fruitiness, our Pink Grapefruit rosé balsamic is especially delicious with bitter greens and fennel. Like all of our vinegars, it makes a fantastic vinaigrette when combined with olive oil, but it is just as delightful when used as a star ingredient. Splash it over seared scallops, drizzle it over grilled fish, toss it with roasted veggies, pour it over fresh fruit, or use it to deglaze the pan after searing pork or chicken. Experiment and be bold with it.
Olive Oil Pairings: Herbes de Provence, Basil, Garlic, Gremolata, Mexican Spice, Habanero, Robust EVOO, Rosemary
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Quinoa, Shellfish, Ceviche, Leafy Greens, Poultry, Cocktails, Summer Squash
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and drizzle on spinach salad with grapefruit or tangerine segments, roasted walnuts and some dried cherries.
- Combine with Gremolata olive oil in a marinade for poultry or seafood.
- Drizzle on a fruit salad.
- For a beautiful, bright and refreshing cocktail, add it to good quality gin, with a few dashes of bitters, sparkling water and a sprig of rosemary.
- Use it with Mexican Spice olive oil to dress a crab and avocado stacked salad topped with ruby red grapefruit chunks.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.