Get ready to be whisked away to the Greek Islands – this is our secret ingredient to the most delicious Greek salads. Earthy and slightly sweet, our Oregano White Balsamic vinegar is very aromatic and savoury. It is truly the ideal vinegar for many Mediterranean – inspired dishes. Complex but perfectly balanced, we love using it to make quick and simple marinades and vinaigrettes. This vinegar’s clean and fresh edge makes it an outstanding pantry staple that pairs wonderfully with any citrus olive oil or Medium Super Premium EVOO.
Olive Oil Pairings: Garlic, Gremolata, Herbes de Provence, Italian Lemon, Medium Premium EVOO, Persian Lime
COMPLEMENTS: Marinades for Chicken, Lamb, & Seafood, Leafy Greens, Vinaigrettes, Summer Squash, Cucumbers, Tomatoes
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and toss with farro, chickpeas, minced parsley, scallions and chives.
- Combine with Gremolata olive oil and drizzle over orzo salad with fresh herbs, chopped Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese.
- Drizzle over chopped tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Combine with Italian Lemon olive oil to dress Mediterranean-style pasta salads.
- Excellent for quick pickled red onions and other blanched vegetables.
- Combine with a Medium EVOO to marinate fish, chicken or lamb before grilling.
- For a quick appetizer, combine it with Garlic olive oil and marinate olives and feta cheese, particularly delicious with a sprinkle of Turkish seasoning.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.