A Super Premium extra virgin olive oil infused with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Italian lemon. The clean body and perfect condition of oil extracted from fresh Italian lemons create an exceptionally versatile olive oil that works beautifully on fresh pasta, grilled fish, roasted vegetables and salads. Try using it to poach fish: the gentle, low and slow cooking method will turn a simple cut of fish into a silky smooth and gorgeously flavored elegant dish that requires little to no work.
VINEGAR pairings: Passion Fruit, Honey & Ginger, Piedmont Honey, Mango, Oregano, Italian Fig, Pineapple, Green Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry Ginger, Gala Apple
Complements: Scallops, Zucchini Salad, Greek Salad, Pasta, Crostini, Olive Oil Cake, Grilled Vegetables, Vinaigrettes, Summer/Winter Squash, Leafy/Winter Greens, Marinades for Poultry, Seafood, and Vegetables, Grains, Root Vegetables, Baked Goods
- Combine with a suggested vinegar for a salad dressing or marinade.
- Use to sear, roast or grill seafood.
- Combine with minced garlic, fresh rosemary and thyme and use to baste oven-roasted turkey, chicken or Cornish game hens.
- Use to poach center-cuts fish fillets; we especially like it with thicker, meatier fish such as salmon, trout, halibut and arctic char.
- Use to sauté green beans for Green Beans Almondine.
- Drizzle over grilled zucchini, fennel, asparagus or baby artichokes.
- Use it to toss pasta Primavera, couscous or farro salad.
- Use to make a deliciously lemony homemade mayonnaise or aioli.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake, muffins and Zucchini bread.
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.