This infused olive oil is the perfect example of a versatile culinary oil adding robust and assertive garlic flavor wherever garlic is required. Imagine smelling the aroma of a freshly peeled garlic clove diced into small pieces. Garlic olive oil pairs very well with just about any white balsamic, dark balsamic or fruit vinegar and is the essential finishing oil in many Mediterranean dishes.
VINEGAR pairings: Sicilian Lemon, Apricot, Oregano, Traditional 18 Year, Mango, Blackberry Ginger, Sangiovese, Pinot Grigio, Pineapple, Italian Fig, Amarena Cherry, Gala Apple, Italian Espresso, Pedro Ximenez
Complements: Marinades for Poultry, Lamb, Beef, & Shellfish, Pasta, Vegetables, Couscous, Stir-Frys, Grains
- Combine with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic or Oregano balsamic for salads.
- Combine with Apricot, Peach or Pineapple balsamic for pork or poultry marinade.
- Combine equal parts with Italian Espresso for a flank steak marinade.
- Use for bread dipping.
- Drizzle over your pasta or add as a secret ingredient in a savory red sauce.
- Drizzle over grilled pizza and flatbread.
- Use to finish creamy mashed potatoes.
- Use to toss pasta; it is especially delicious with spaghetti.
- For extra flavor, use this oil instead of plain olive oil for basting when cooking vegetables.
- Use to cook Mexican-style garlic shrimp.
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.