This luscious blueberry infusion is just as amazing over a garden salad as it is over a fruit salad. The nose of this vinegar is true to fruit: aromatic, ripe blueberries with sweet accents and juicy blueberry flavour. When paired with delicate extra virgin oil, the intense blueberry flavour shines through. Try this balsamic as a substitute for maple syrup. Reduce it and use it as a glaze for roasted chicken. It is fantastic when combined with Italian Lemon olive oil for a spinach – pear salad vinaigrette and is a wonderful complement to blue and feta cheeses.
Olive Oil Pairings: Italian Lemon, Herbes de Provence, Blood Orange, Tuscan Herb, Robust EVOO, Roasted Walnut, Garlic, Blood Orange
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Marinades for Poultry and Pork, Leafy Greens, Cheese, Compotes, Jams, Desserts and Pastries
● Drizzle on onions to caramelize in a sauté pan
● Drizzle on ice cream or yogurt with fresh berries
● Reduce to use as a syrup on waffles, pancakes or French toast
● Combine with any citrus infused olive oil for a fruity salad dressing
● Combine with Tuscan Herb or Basil olive oils for a sweet and savoury marinade
● Drizzle over goat cheese crostini
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.