Combining the flavour of delicate blackberries and the gentle heat of ginger, this vinegar is truly a unique creation for sweet desserts or vinaigrettes. Our Blackberry Ginger Balsamic is wonderfully sweet, pleasingly tart and redolent with the clean, natural flavour of blackberry and ginger. It makes a fantastic dressing or marinade and is divine paired with our Persian lime olive oil.
Olive Oil Pairings: Garlic, Persian Lime, Italian Lemon, Blood Orange, Roasted Walnut, Toasted Sesame Seed, Gremolata
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Reductions, Marinades for Chicken, Lamb, Veal and Pork, Leafy Greens, Winter Squash, Fresh Fruit and Shrubs
● Combine with Garlic olive oil for grilled chicken and arugula salad
● Combine with Chipotle olive oil for beef, pork or chicken marinade
● Combine with Herbs de Provence olive oil for fruit salads or to drizzle on fruit kabobs
● Combine with Roasted Walnut oil for a sweet and nutty vinaigrette
● Combine with Blood Orange olive oil, cumin and Dijon mustard for an easy but unforgettable arugula salad dressing
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.