The highest quality white condimento found in any tasting room. Producer and Sommelier, Davide Varvello tastes and hand selects the best quality Pinot Grigio grape must to make this unflavored white balsamic vinegar. The brightness and structure of the grape must is perfectly balanced with high quality, high residual alcohol Pinot Grigio wine vinegar to bring the wine aromas through the must. Use Balsamico Bianco to brighten and sweeten butter-based sauces or to provide an unobtrusive and “untinted” foundation for delicate vinaigrettes.
Olive Oil Pairings: Mild EVOO, All Infused EVOO, White Truffle, Roasted Walnut
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Sauces, Legumes, Vegetables, Butter Lettuce, Leafy Greens, Seafood, Fresh Fruit, Desserts, Drinks
- Combine with any citrus olive oil and Dijon mustard to make a great dressing for a wedge salad topped with Gorgonzola or Stilton.
- Combine with Garlic olive oil and drizzle over green beans or your favourite legumes.
- Reduce to make a glaze for roasted cipollini onions or carrots.
- Combine with your favourite olive oil and fresh herbs to marinate seafood.
- Combine with fresh rhubarb, ginger and mint then simmer for a few minutes to make a delicious syrup for fruit salads, sparkling water and cocktails.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.