Made from unfiltered Italian watermelon pulp, our vibrant fruit vinegar pays homage to the bright, refreshing ingredients of spring and summer. Our Watermelon Rosé fruit vinegar is the perfect addition to summer spritzers, cocktails and shrubs. Combine it with Basil olive oil and drizzle over mixed greens topped with sliced tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, crumbled feta cheese and juicy watermelon: summer in a bowl. The sweet and slight tang of this vinegar makes it a great alternative to sugar in homemade popsicles. It is also fantastic when reduced over low heat and used as a glaze to finish pan seared sea scallops.
Olive Oil Pairings: Premium EVOO, Persian Lime, Herbes de Provence, Basil, Tuscan Herb, Garlic
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Salsas, Leafy Greens, Scallops, Relishes, Tomatoes, Summer Squash, Grains, Cucumbers, Feta Cheese, Fresh Fruit, Sorbets & Drinks
- Use for pickling by mixing 3 parts Watermelon Rosé vinegar to 3 parts water to 1 part Pinot Grigio white wine vinegar. Simmer on low heat then pour over cauliflower florets, cucumbers or green beans and refrigerate.
- Use in combination with fresh lemon juice to reduce the amount of sugar in your favorite homemade lemonade.
- Pair with Persian Lime olive oil to dress a watermelon – feta and grilled corn salad.
- Pair with Herbes de Provence olive oil to dress grilled zucchini salad with cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle over a watermelon, kiwi and strawberry fruit salad.
- Add in lieu of lemon juice in homemade sorbet.
Acidity: 3.5% SHELF LIFE: 30 months
NOTES: Expect sediment to settle. Shake before using to homogenize fruit pulp.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.