Our handcrafted, Roasted Walnut Oil from California is made following the strict 150 year-old French traditional methods; slowly roasted to perfection, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. Extracted from English walnuts, also known as Persian walnuts, our walnut oil is cholesterol-free and rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. The rich and sophisticated flavor of roasted Californian walnuts is exceptionally tasty and adds an elegant aroma and flavor to salad dressings and baked goods. Although we love it drizzled over grilled or steamed vegetables, leafy winter greens and ravioli, it truly turns simple dishes into incredible show stoppers. It is exceptionally delicious when combined with Raspberry or Pomegranate balsamic.
VINEGAR pairings: ALL Dark Balsamic, ALL Fruit Vinegars, Bianco
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes, Baked Goods, Avocado, Beets, Endives, Arugula/Frisée/Baby Spinach, Brussels Sprouts & Other Cruciferous, Summer/Winter Squash, Legumes, Ravioli, Quinoa, Goat Cheese
• Combine with Pomegranate Balsamic and a Mild Premium EVOO to dress shaved Brussels sprout salad.
• Drizzle over creamy summer or winter squash soup before serving.
• Combine with your favorite dark balsamic, some Dijon Mustard and a Medium Super Premium EVOO to dress a chickpea salad with diced avocado, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
• For an unforgettable side dish, use Walnut oil to quickly sauté kale and mix it with quinoa, dried cherries (or cranberries), chopped walnuts and fresh herbs.
• Combine with Plum fruit vinegar to dress a roasted beet and watercress salad.
• Drizzle over spaghetti squash and top with crumbled goat cheese.
• Use to finish roasted carrot and lentils soup.
• Drizzle over a delicious Middle Eastern dip made with roasted red peppers and walnuts; Muhammara, is a great alternative to hummus!
• Combine with Amarena Cherry balsamic to dress a cherry – walnut chicken salad.
• Drizzle over butternut squash ravioli and top with grated parmigiano reggiano.
• For a nutty and rich flavor, substitute 1⁄4 of the oil called for in your favorite olive oil cake recipes with Walnut Oil.
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or colouring. All Natural.