The delicate, floral and sweet Gala Apple has a bright, sweet flavour that makes it delightful in sauces, chutneys and on salads. This amazingly flavourful balsamic is also delicious drizzled over poultry, pork, fish, and even apple crisp. A staff and customer favourite in vinaigrettes or marinades using Roasted Walnut oil or Garlic olive oil. A bestseller and staff favourite.
Olive Oil Pairings: Garlic, Medium EVOO, Roasted Walnut, Butternut Squash Seed, Family Reserve, Basil, Gremolata, Tuscan Herb, Rosemary, Mushroom & Sage
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Pork and Turkey, Winter Squash, Root Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Cheese, Chutneys and Pastries
● Combine with Porcini Mushroom & Sage olive oil to baste and inject into turkey
● Drizzle on sweet potatoes and roast
● Drizzle on apple crisp
● Combine with Roasted Walnut oil, Garlic or Tuscan Herb or Rosemary olive oils for
earthy sweet and savoury salad dressing
● Combine with Cilantro & Onion olive oil, then brush on acorn squash before baking
● Use in your favourite apple relish recipe and serve alongside pork chops or pork
● Reduce in a saucepan and use as a glaze for baked ham or to drizzle over baked Brie
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.