Flush with the flavours of cooked winter quince fruit and juicy pomegranate, this fruity and delicate white balsamic vinegar makes for a versatile addition to your cupboard. Whether using in a seasonal fruit tart, or picking up a grilled chicken summer salad, our Pomegranate & Quince will continue to impress season after season.
Olive Oil Pairings: Aji Verde Green Chili, EVOO, Garlic, Herbes de Provence, Persian Lime, Tuscan Herb
Complements: Vinaigrettes for salad, marinade for grilled chicken, cocktails, fruit salad, carbonated water.
● Use to caramelize red or cipollini onions
● Combine with Persian Lime, Italian Lemon or Basil olive oils, serve over salad greens
topped with nuts, reggiano cheese and caramelized red onion
● Combine with Basil or Gremolata olive oils to marinate lamb or duck
● Reduce in a saucepan, and drizzle over strawberries or duck
● Mix 4 parts homemade strawberry syrup to 1 part Pomegranate balsamic to make a
fantastic shrub mixer
● Try it in your favourite cranberry relish or marmalade
● Whisk it with Harissa olive oil and drizzle it over oven roasted cherry tomatoes
● Add it to stewed Turkish eggplant or in lieu of wine vinegar in caponata
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18 months (for maximum flavour)
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.