This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian figs blended with our Traditional 18 Year Style base: sweet, sour and jammy notes of red fruit, ripe Italian fig and a hint of plum. This vinegar blends delicate acidity with Italian fig purée achieving the perfect nose and texture meant to complement any salad, cheese plate, relish or marinade. This classic Mediterranean ingredient shines and exudes unmistakable sweet and fruity flavour. Pair this balsamic with Blood Orange olive oil for a flavourful salad dressing or Garlic olive oil for a sweet and savoury pork or steak marinade. Bestseller!
Olive Oil Pairings: Blood Orange, Garlic, Roasted Walnut, Tuscan Herb, Basil, Rosemary,
Italian Lemon, Medium Intensity Super Premium EVOO
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Pork, Poultry and Beef, Leafy Greens, Cruciferous Vegetables, Caramelized Onions, Cheese, Compotes, Jams, Pastry, Fresh Fruit and Ice Cream
- Brush on cantaloupe or honeydew melon wedges, then top with chopped prosciutto and freshly grated cheese
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil, then brush on beef, lamb, poultry or seafood prior to roasting or grilling
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over cooked wild rice, roasted butternut squash and diced apples for a wonderful harvest bowl
- Combine with any Medium Intensity Premium EVOO, then drizzle on a spinach salad with almonds and grapefruit slices
- Finish roasted Brussel sprouts with a Fig balsamic drizzle
- Drizzle over goat cheese and serve with crackers
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Notes: Expect sediment to settle. Shake before using to homogenize fruit pulp.
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
Shelf Life: 18-24 months