Certified I.G.P. by the Consorzio di Modena, this balsamic was artfully crafted with the highest amount of Italian grape must that was deemed necessary to balance out this vinegar’s 6% acidity. The resulting product is a well-balanced, rich, sharp, and velvety-smooth balsamic. In comparison with our Traditional 18 Year Style balsamic, our I.G.P. is agreeably more savoury with just the right amount of sweetness. Such characteristics can be attributed to the quantities of barrel aged wine vinegar and grape must used in this delicious Gold Line batch of balsamic. This multifaceted and versatile vinegar is just about the perfect ingredient for all manners of food, but most importantly, it is very well-suited for those on special diets and the ideal pairing for any olive oil.
Complements: Vinaigrettes, Marinades, Reductions, Pasta, Grains, Vegetables, Leafy / Winter Greens, Tomato and Onion – based Soups, Sauces, Cheese and Sweet Treats
- Combine with a spicy olive oil for grilling
- Drizzle over steamed or roasted vegetables
- Drizzle on mozzarella, ricotta or Caprese salad
- Drizzle over fruit, ice cream or Greek yogurt
- Combine with any EVOO for bread dipping
- Combine with any olive oil for a delicious vinaigrette
- Add a few tablespoons to your favorite homemade strawberry jam
- Drizzle over grilled salmon
- Finish tomato-based soups or sauces
Country of Origin: Modena, Italy
Conservation: Cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight at temperatures not to exceed 80F
Allergens: Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
*Shelf Life: 24-30 months for maximum flavour, aroma and body