Together with Aceto Varvello, our Slow Food certified honey vinegar producers have created this delicious honey and pepper vinegar. The sweet and sour notes of honey from the Piedmont region of Northern Italy are beautifully balanced by the assertive flavors of authentic Italian pepperoncino extract. The flavour complexity of this vinegar shines through in slow-cooked pork. A staff and customer favorite, we love the idea of dipping chilled strawberries, pineapple or watermelon chunks in this vinegar, but truthfully we love it just as much in salad dressings and glazes.
Olive Oil Pairings: Herbes de Provence, Basil, Mexican Spice, Garlic, Cayenne, EVOO, Toasted Sesame Seed, Italian Lemon, Gremolata, Basil
COMPLEMENTS: Vinaigrettes for Leafy Greens, Summer Squash, Wild Rice, Quinoa, & Grains, Marinades for Chicken, Pork, Scallops, & Shrimp, BBQ Sauces, Stir-Frys, Drinks
- Add to your favorite Bloody Mary Recipe.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil to make an amazing BBQ marinade.
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil and low sodium soy sauce for a sensational beef and vegetable stir-fry.
- Combine with Mexican Spice olive oil for a fantastic quinoa bowl.
- Combine with your favourite oil in dressings for potato, pasta and rice salads.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil to baste shrimp or chicken kabobs while grilling.
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.