A bright mix of citrus, earthy, and fresh mint notes, our Citrus Mint white balsamic is tangy, subtly sweet, and floral. This unique balsamic offers beautiful versatility alongside flavours that are as sublimely refreshing as they are complex.
Olive Oil Pairings: Basil, Cilantro and Red Onion, Garlic, Persian Lime, Toasted Sesame Seed, EVOO
COMPLEMENTS: Marinades for Fish, Stir-frys, Vinaigrettes, Noodles, Grains, Cous Cous, Rice, Chicken and Lamb, Vegetables: Fennel, Jicama, Summer Squash, Peas, Snow Peas, Carrots, Cucumbers, Beets, Drinks
- Combine with Cilantro & Red Onion, Garlic or Persian Lime olive oil, for a dressing on a carrot, roasted beets and jicama salad.
- Use to prepare the most delicious refrigerator pickles using cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, green beans and asparagus.
- Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil and low-sodium soy sauce to use in vegetable stir-fry.
- Use to finish pea or chilled cucumber soup.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil to stir-fry Napa cabbage, rice noodles, roasted peanuts and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Combine with sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
- Mix with light rum for a unique twist on the classic mojito.
- Acidity: 4%
All natural. No artificial flavours. No thickeners. No added sugar. No caramel colour or dyes.